Day: Wednesday 16th March 2022
Venue: Stade Pierre Mauroy, Villeneuve d’Ascq
Kick off time: 9pm (local time)
Together with this advice, read through our vacation information for France cautiously and abide by us on Twitter at @BritishinFrance
Preparing your trip
- see Entry prerequisites to come across out what you will will need to do when you get there in France and for details on France’s current entry prerequisites and limits
- you can journey to France for up to 90 times in any 180-working day period of time without the need of a visa. Make absolutely sure that your passport is a lot less than 10 several years aged on the day you enter (test the ‘date of issue’) and valid for at least 3 months after the working day you system to depart (check out the ‘expiry date’)
- recall your United kingdom World wide Wellbeing Insurance Card (GHIC) or European Health Insurance coverage Card (EHIC). You should really also get out vacation insurance coverage, even if you’re only going for one night. It could help save you a lot of revenue if you get into troubles
- have your ID with you at all periods
Receiving to the stadium
From Lille town centre (principal underground stations: Rihour and Gare Lille Flandres) take the Yellow M1 line towards 4 Cantons Stade (Stade Mauroy) in Villeneuve d’Ascq.
There are vehicle parking services close to the stadium.
Lille airport does not have immediate flights to the United kingdom. If you are arriving from an additional state, there is a shuttle support to Lille city centre. From the town centre, you can choose the underground (Metro) as discussed previously mentioned.
At the stadium
- tickets will be offered at a assortment position on presentation of your voucher and your passport. Specifics and distinct guidance will be presented by Chelsea Football Club to voucher holders. Metro tickets will also be on sale at this collection level
- all formal Chelsea supporters (except VIPs and sponsors) will enter the stadium by means of Gate I
- full body searches will be carried out by French law enforcement. The course of action will be comprehensive and time consuming
- the stadium opens 2 hrs before kick-off. Get there nicely just before the begin of match as ticket and security checks can take up to a very good hour to finish prior to admittance to the visitors’ section
- no still left-baggage amenities out there. Leave your content articles on the coaches or at your hotel.
- alcohol is banned within the stadium
- if you show up drunk, you might be refused entry to the stadium
- remember to be aware that Chelsea lovers will be held again for a time though the property supporters disperse
The subsequent merchandise are banned in the stadium and will be confiscated (and are not likely to be returned):
- banners and flags exhibiting something which can be construed as racist or homophobic
- flagpoles, sticks
- fireworks and flares
- alcoholic drinks, bottles, eyeglasses, and cans
- megaphones and drums
- knives, belts, chains or any objects which can be thrown or utilised as a weapon
Smoking is not permitted in the stands.
Possession and use of recreational prescription drugs is unlawful in France and any infringement may well result in arrest and imprisonment.
Support and guidance
If you’re abroad and you want crisis assistance from the United kingdom govt, contact the British Embassy Paris.
If you require urgent enable simply because one thing has occurred to a friend or relative overseas, contact the FCDO in London by calling +44 ()20 7008 5000 (24 several hours).
If you have lost your passport you can utilize for an Emergency Journey Doc
Crisis products and services selection: 112