UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Villarreal CF vs Manchester United FC
- Day: Tuesday 23 November 2021
- Kick off time: 6:45pm (area time)
- Location: Ceramica Stadium (formerly El Madrigal), Villareal
As well as this tips, go through our journey advice for Spain for facts on COVID-linked entry demands to Spain and nearby constraints, as nicely as facts on finishing the Health Manage Form before you journey, Hot News Today.
Passports and visas
The regulations for travelling to European international locations improved on 1 January 2021. British nationals can journey to nations in the Schengen place for up to 90 times in any 180-day time period without having a visa. This applies if you journey as a vacationer, to pay a visit to spouse and children or pals, to attend business enterprise conferences, cultural or sports activities occasions, or for quick-expression scientific tests or training.
Check out your passport is legitimate for travel just before you guide your journey, and renew your passport if you do not have more than enough time left on it. Make sure your passport is valid for at least 3 months after the working day you strategy to depart Spain, or any other Schengen country.
Try to remember your European Health Insurance policy Card (EHIC) but also take out journey insurance policies, even if you are travelling for for 1 evening only. It could save you a ton of money if you get into difficulties.
At Spanish border handle, you may possibly need to have to use independent lanes from EU, EEA and Swiss citizens when queueing. Your passport is generally stamped on entry and exit until you can reveal that you are resident of Spain, Hot News Today.
You may perhaps also need to have to demonstrate:
- a return or onward ticket
- adequate dollars for your continue to be
- proof of accommodation for your continue to be, for instance, a resort scheduling confirmation
- proof of deal with if browsing your possess home (eg. 2nd property), or an invitation from your host or evidence of their tackle if being with a 3rd get together, pals or loved ones
You have to deliver ID, for example, your passport, if a police officer asks for it. The law enforcement have the correct to hold you at a law enforcement station till they have verified your identification.
Generally just take treatment of your passport, as getting a substitution is expensive and time-consuming. Don’t forget to maintain a photocopy or scanned copy of your passport someplace harmless.
If you drop your passport, you will need to have to utilize for an Crisis Vacation Doc on the internet.
Obtaining to the stadium
Estadio Ceramica (formerly El Madrigal)
Calle Blasco Ibáñez, no 2
12540 Villarreal (Vila-Genuine)
The stadium is found in central Villarreal. The club is termed Villarreal, but the city is identified as Vila-Real, and that lots of street names in Vila-Serious, Castellón and Valencia will be in the community language of Valenciano.
There are some rail expert services concerning Villarreal and Castellon and in between Villarreal and Valencia. Timetables and ticket selling prices treatment on the Renfe web site.
A taxi from Villarreal to Valencia ought to value about 80 Euros and from Villareal to Castellon somewhere around 20 Euros. We suggest pre-booking return taxis to Valencia, as availability may be minimal.
At the match
Accessibility to the stadium can be sluggish. There will be ticket checks at numerous checkpoints before having to the stadium which includes system queries and after acquiring by way of the turnstiles. To stay away from a previous-minute bottleneck you should really get to the stadium early. Doors will be open up for checking out supporters 90 minutes to 2 hours in advance of kick-off, Hot News Today.
- Law enforcement and stewards might talk to to see the ID of ticket holders to protect against ticket fraud. You really should have image ID with you
- Manchester United lovers must enter the stadium as a result of gate 25
- admirers should really comply with Spanish law enforcement instructions and avoid physical call of any form, such as requests to just take photos and many others.
- current COVID limits in Spain demand all fans in soccer stadiums to don a mask at all situations. Supporters are not allowed to smoke, consume or consume inside of the stadium. You are only permitted to drink h2o (under 500ml) with no bottle top. Foods and drink will be available exterior the stadium right before the match
- anybody who is certainly drunk or bearing racist insignia will not be authorized into the stadium. Banners with political slogans will not be permitted inside of the stadium
- flares, fireworks, liquor, cans, glass, bottle tops or containers more than 1/2 litre are not allowed in the stadium
- going to supporters could be saved guiding for close to 20 to 30 minutes just after the match to make it possible for the property admirers to leave the stadium
- pickpockets function in huge crowds so be very careful with your valuables
- in Castellon, Valencia and, as in any other metropolis, beware of pickpockets and bag snatchers at airports, railway stations, about the city centre and when utilizing public transportation. Only carry what you want, go away spare income and valuables in resort protection deposits
- consuming in the streets in some parts of Spain is illegal, and you can be arrested for undertaking so
- police officers have the right to quit persons from taking images or filming if they look at that their own security or that of a police operation or secured space could be compromised as a end result. Undertaking so can be fulfilled with severe penalties
- carry a print out of your COVID vaccine QR Codes in scenario you lose or really don’t have entry to your cell cell phone while in Spain, to assistance your return to the British isles
British Consulate in Alicante
Edificio Espacio – 6th floor
Rambla Méndez Núñez, 28-32
Internet site: www.gov.united kingdom/environment/organisations/british-consulate-alicante
Telephone + 34 965 216 022 (which include out of hours emergencies)
Opening hours: by appointment only
The community emergency expert services speak to range is 112.
Canadian government issues Travel Advisory for thriteen Mexican states
Canada Issued Travel Advisories For These 7 Tourist Hot Spots & It Could Affect Your Trip
Mexico-bound snowbirds face stern travel warning from government