The city of Rameswaram is very well located in this region of the Gulf of Mannar biosphere reserves and is relatively very much small in terms of area. This particular city is very firmly standing in between the middle of India and Sri Lanka with a clean breeze, a sacred pond and several other kinds of islands.
Visiting this particular city is worth it in terms of the religious relevance associated with it.While booking do understand the benefits of staying in DAIWIK hotels Rameswaram. Following are some of the very basic and elegant places to be visited in the city of Rameswaram:
- Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple: Visiting this particular temple is worth it because it has been built in the conditional architectural style the sightseeing of the Rameswaram will not be complete without visiting this particular place. This particular temple is very much famous for the collection of LINGAS which are made up of sand, salt and other elements and according to stories, there were 112 pounds overhead out of which only 12 are left. This particular place is one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Rameswaram and the further best part is that we will be able to enjoy easy accessibility to the religious aspects in this case.
- Five-face Hanuman Temple: This particular place is only 2 km away from the temple of Rameswaram and is very much famous for the five manifestations of the Lord Hanuman. This is one of the most important and prestigious places to be visited in the entire city. The famous idol is carved out of the SENTHOORAM stone which is considered very much precious in ancient times. The Hanuman temple is set to be housing the stones used to build the RANASETU which was the bridge built by the Hanumar army of monkeys to rescue go Sita from Lanka.
- Lakshmana Theertham: This particular place helps provide people with the opportunity of reaching the architecture because this is a very spiritual and architecturally attractive place which will help provide people with a very good experience. This particular place is very much famous as a secret POND near the temple of Lakshmana which is in very close proximity to the main temple of the city of Rameswaram. People who visit this particular temple will help have a very good religious and serene experience in the long run.
- Villoondi Theertham: It is very much important for people to visit this particular place because this will help provide people with easy accessibility to significant lessons to it. Several locals and even pilgrims believe in visiting this particular place at least once in their lifetime because it has been believed that Lord Rama did a bow in the land around this particular region only to quench the water when Sita was thirsty. The temple of the Ekantha Rama is also situated in this particular case if individuals are interested to explore further. In this particular scenario, it is very much advisable for people to visit this particular place in the city of Rameswaram so that everyone will be able to enjoy one of the best possible breathtaking views from the temple.
- Agni Theertham:This is one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Rameswaram and should always be on the top of the list whenever individuals are talking about places to be visited. It has been very well believed that taking a bath in this particular she will help make the individuals much purer in life because it will help eliminate the sense. Different kinds of holy rituals associated with this particular place will help provide people with the opportunity of dealing with life-related technical it is very well so that everyone will be able to enjoy the views of the priest on the beach. All the pilgrims wishing to take the sacred part in this particular area must plan out things accordingly and should also proceed the bat inside the Rameswaram temple after this particular concept.
- Aryaman Beach: If individuals are interested to enjoy easy accessibility to the clear beach, then visiting this particular area is a good idea because it has a width and length of about 150 m and 2 km respectively. Visiting this particular place with friends and family is a good approach on the behalf of people because it will surely make the individuals very much happy due to the positive vibes associated with water.
- Dhanushkodi Beach: This particular place helps provide people with the perfect experience because it is very well boarded by one be of Bengal on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other side which are merging at the very tip of the beach. So, people can easily enjoy the view of the high tide from this particular place and ultimately this particular area is a very popular tourist destination in the city of Rameswaram. But now this place is only having a population of nearly 500 fishermen with their families because Strom came in 1964 which caused a lot of issues in this particular place now it has also been declared a ghost town by the government but still is one of the most prominent places to be visited in the city of Rameswaram.
- Adam’s Bridge: Visiting this particular unique place in Rameswaram is a good idea because this is a historic bridge connecting Rameswaram Island to the northwestern coast of Sri Lanka. This particular bridge is a network of limestone which will be beginning from Dhanushkodi and will be connected to the Indian mainland by a 2 km-long bridge. This is one of the most important components of the Rameswaram tourism package due to the religious and geographical significance associated with it.
Hence, planyour stay at DAIWIK hotels Rameswaram to enjoy more of the city that you have gone to travel.This will make the trip worth it.